If there is one thing that is true about all of us, it is the fact that we tend to use things on a daily basis. The problem is, we tend to use them the same way we used them when we first started. Perhaps we have been using them the same way for years and we might have been using them wrong all along. In fact, it happens more often than you think.
The following 18 items are typically found in most homes. They are also things we tend to use on a regular basis and, whether we realise it or not, we use them as a habit. In this article, you will find out how they were meant to be used. It can really make a difference in your life. Just check them out and see.
1. Hard-boiled eggs – Most of us don’t peel hard-boiled eggs by simply peeling the entire shell at one time. If you tap the top and bottom of the egg on your kitchen counter and place it in the palm of your hands, you can simply blow on one end and the egg pops out of the other.
2. Ketchup – We tend to tap on the bottom of the glass to get the ketchup to come out but Heinz has put a number 57 on the side. Simply tap on the number.
3. Applesauce containers – Did you know that the lid can be twisted into a spoon?
4. Spaghetti spoons – There is a hole in a spaghetti soon that shows you the standard serving size.
5. Spoon Rest – The handles on your pots likely have a hole that is used as a spoon rest
6. Juice box handles – Pop out the sides of the juice box to use as a handle
7. Plungers – Most people use a cup plunger for their toilet, but it is actually meant for a sink. Flange plungers, like the one on the left, are used for your toilet.
8. Peanut Butter – Store your peanut butter upside down to keep it from separating
9. The tab on your soda can – Twist the tab around and use it for holding your straw in place. No more straw bobbing
10. That loop – The loop on the back of your shirt can be used to hold on the clothes line or a hook so it doesn’t wrinkle
11. Bobby pins – Put the ridges against your scalp to give extra grip
12. Reynolds wrap – The tabs in the side of the box can be pushed in to hold the roll in place.
13. Chinese food – The take-out containers open to form a plate
14. Warming drawer – The area that is typically used for storing pins is actually a warming drawer for hot food
15. Toblerone – Push down on the top of the bar to break off the perfect piece
16. Open a can – Keychain bottle openers also include a tab opener
17. Hold more sauce – Food condiment cups in restaurants can be folded open to hold more sauce
18. Dispenser – The crevice at the top of the TicTac container is meant to hold a single TicTac.
Be sure to share this with your friends on Facebook